Presented by: Gustavson School of Business
- SENATOR YUEN PAU WOO, Senate of Canada
- MR. JALOUL AYED, President of MED Confederation and Vice President of Euromed Capital Forum and former Minister of Finance of Tunisia
- DR. JUAN-JOSÉ DABOUB, CEO of The Daboub Partnership
- DR EVA BUSZA, VP Research and Programs, Asia Pacific Foundation (and an APF Youth Council representative)
- MR. DAVID USHER, Director General, Trade Negotiations at Global Affairs Canada (by video link)
Moderator: DR. DANIEL MUZYKA, President and CEO of The Conference Board of Canada, and Professor of Management at the University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business
Click HERE for more information about the speakers.